Note: The carnival opens at 4 pm every day except Saturday and Sunday. It opens at 12 noon on Saturday and Sunday.
Wristbands will be available at Scolaris and The Reno Rodeo Office. The Prices of the Wristbands will be $30 each.
If you are not attending the rodeo, it will be $5 to get onto grounds and attend the carnival.
Davis Shows Northwest has been our carnival provider for the past several years.
Owned and operated by Pat and Geraldine Davis, Davis Shows NW, Inc., is a family oriented traveling carnival. Pat’s parents, Mannie & Melba Davis opened Davis Amusement Company back in 1950 and passed on the family tradition of providing quality rides and games in a carnival atmosphere to their children.
At Davis Shows NW, we take great pride in providing safe family oriented rides, games, and quality food concessions throughout the season. As a traveling amusement company, we are able to offer our family friendly carnival experience at fair grounds, shopping centers, and other prime locations in the Pacific Northwest, Nevada and Idaho.
Davis Shows NW takes several steps to insure our customer’s safety. These include the following:
- Rides are inspected daily by maintenance personnel to be sure they will function properly and safely.
- Weekly employee safety meetings.
- Regular employee safety training, which includes employee attendance at the Northwest Showmen’s Club annual safety seminar and additional third party training.
- Clearly posted signs on rides to explain size requirements for the faster rides.
- We operate a full time repair shop in Tygh Valley, Oregon where we complete regular maintenance and major overhauls on our equipment.
- Insurance company ride inspections.
- On site unit managers to oversee operations and help to insure safety at every show.
For more information on what they offer check out davisshows.nw.com