The Miss Reno Rodeo Pageant is held annually to select a young lady who has the desire and enthusiasm to serve as a goodwill ambassadress for the Reno Rodeo and the Reno Rodeo Association. Miss Reno Rodeo’s primary duty is to promote Reno Rodeo throughout the year within our “market area” by traveling for the Reno Rodeo Association.
Thank you for your interest in competing in the Miss Reno Rodeo 2021 Pageant! The Miss Reno Rodeo 2021 Pageant will take place June 10-12, 2020.
The Pageant Application is comprised of 8 components as outlined below. Please ensure that all the components are included as part of your submission.
- Contestant Application
- Contestant Agreement and Release
- Signed Horsemanship Release
- Notarized Contestant Contract
- $200.00 contestant entry fee payable to Reno Rodeo Association (NON-refundable)
- Proof of vehicle insurance and trailer insurance (if applicable)
- A typewritten Biography, between 200 – 300-words. This bio should be written in the third person, introducing yourself and highlighting achievements. Please include credentials and any notable projects with which you are involved. Also note interesting facts that the reader would like to know about you and your family, your interests, current education activities (e.g., Major & Minor studies), job and career aspirations. Most important, tell us why you want to be Miss Reno Rodeo!
- Please email Bios to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- One 8×10” color photo as described in the rules. Must be taken by official pageant photographer, Fred Cornelius, before May 8, 2020. See dates outlined in Pageant Rules Document. The photos will be delivered by the photographer directly to the Miss Reno Rodeo Committee.
The Application (except the photograph) must be physically in the Reno Rodeo Office before the close of business (5:00 p.m.) April 20, 2020.